Details - SOFTWARE TESTER TRAINEE
: SOFTWARE TESTER TRAINEE
: FULL TIME
Knowledge on various QA methodologies and techniques and SDLC process,Strong Understanding of software testing techniques, Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment Location
: THRISSUR, KERALA
: Bachelor's degree in computer or information science, 3 months course in Testing
: 562 days ago
: 7025105522 No. of Vacancies
- Collaborate extensively with internal departments to resolve client issues actively contributing to the effectiveness of the team
- Submit system defects and enhancements to Development with detailed analysis
- Interact with Development and Product Management, and Professional Services relative to system defects and enhancements
- Designing test scenarios from business requirements, use cases, and functional specifications.
- Develop, implement, and execute test plans for all new software development
- Assist with developing, implementing, and executing test plans for existing software and newly developed systems
- Prepare and execute tests for performance and scalability
- Prepare and execute tests for security and threat mitigation
- Create and execute SQL queries for test validation
- Document test results and assist with defect management
- Developing test scripts; Creating test sets; Maintaining test scripts
- Debugging/troubleshooting issues.
- Tracking and logging defects during execution.
- Reproduce customer problems in local environment.