Details - AUDIT MANAGER- BRANCH AUDIT
: AUDIT MANAGER- BRANCH AUDIT
: FULL TIME
: 08 to 12 Years audit experience in NBFC/Banking Field
Good understanding of Gold Audit, Coordination Skill, Ability to manage people, Presentation Skill Location
: THRISSUR, KERALA
: MBA, BCom, MCom, Any Bachelor’s Degree
: 110 days ago
: 7025105522 No. of Vacancies
- Plan and Monitor the branch auditactivities and ensure the policy/process adherence.
- Scrutinize the auditreports and report the anomalies to management.
- Follow up with stake holders and ensure the auditcompliance in branches within set timelines
- Visit the Critical branches and ensure/verify the process/policy adherence.
- Analyze the pattern of Process lapse across branches and plan special auditprograms accordingly
- Adhering to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes / policies.
- Plan and carrying out Internal/Branch Audit reviews in accordance with the Audit Plan
- Produce Internal/Branch Audit reports for review
- Contribute to the Internal/Branch Audit Planning process
- Represent Internal/Branch Audit at client facing and internal management meetings
- Undertake investigations and project work as required
- Comply with audit procedures when planning, performing fieldwork and reporting on internal/ Branch audit findings.
- Preparing the development of written reports to management, summarizing the assessment of controls and development of practical and sustainable recommendations to improve controls.
- Perform ad-hoc or management requested audits as required.