Details - SYSTEM AUDIT HEAD
: SYSTEM AUDIT HEAD
: FULL TIME
: 3 to 8 year experience in System Audit
Ability to Manage Team and take initiative, Knowledge in Programming Languages, coding, testing etc Location
: THRISSUR, KERALA
: CA with any bachelor’s degree in computer engineering
: 168 days ago
: 7025105522 No. of Vacancies
- Execute a risk-based IS audit strategy in compliance with IS audit standards to ensure that key risk areas are audited.
- Plan specific audits to determine whether information systems are protected, controlled and provide value to the organization.
- Conduct audits in accordance with IS audit standards to achieve planned audit objectives.
- Communicate audit results and make recommendations to the management through meetings and audit reports to promote change when necessary.
- Conduct audit follow-ups to determine whether appropriate actions have been taken by management in a timely manner.
- Gain an understanding of and analyze an Information System department, an application, a project in all aspects
- Gather required and relevant data in compliance with confidentiality and ethics rule
- Define areas of improvement and formulate recommendations
- Evaluate IT supplier selection and contract management processes to ensure that the organization’s service levels and requisite controls are met
- Conduct reviews to determine whether a project is progressing in accordance with project plans, is adequately supported by documentation, and has timely and accurate status reporting
- Evaluate controls for information systems during the requirements, acquisition, development and testing phases for compliance with the organization's policies, standards, procedures and applicable external requirements
- Evaluate the readiness of information systems for implementation and migration into production and conduct post-implementation reviews of systems to determine whether project deliverables, controls and the organization's requirements are met
- Evaluate the organization’s IT policies, standards and procedures, and the processes for their development, approval, release/publishing, implementation and maintenance to determine whether they support the IT strategy and comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Evaluate risk management practices to determine whether the organization’s IT-related risk is identified, assessed, monitored, reported and managed.
- Evaluate the information security and privacy policies, standards and procedures for completeness, alignment with generally accepted practices and compliance with applicable external requirements.
- Evaluate the processes and procedures used to store, retrieve, transport and dispose of assets to determine whether information assets are adequately safeguarded.
- Conduct periodic reviews of information systems to determine whether they continue to meet the organization’s objectives
- Evaluate IT maintenance (patches, upgrades) to determine whether they are controlled effectively and continue to support the organization’s objectives.
- Evaluate database management practices to determine the integrity and optimization of databases.