Details - MANAGER- TAXATION
: MANAGER- TAXATION
: FINANCIAL CONSULTANCY
: FULL TIME
: 3 TO 10 YEARS
INCOME TAX ASSESSMENT AND TAX AUDIT, GST, ANALYTICAL SKILLS, ENGLISH COMMUNICATION VERBAL AND WRITTEN Location
: THRISSUR, KERALA
: CA QUALIFIED
: 124 days ago
: 7025105522, 9061101122, 9972326894, 9846543064 No. of Vacancies
- Planning, implementing and monitoring all direct and indirect tax related activities
- Ensure compliance of GST in all states
- Income Tax Audit
- Finalization of TDS Return
- Preparation of Tax Audit reports in consultation with Statutory Auditors
- Prepare and file replies to show cause cum demand notices.
- Coordinate contract renewals
- Liaising with Income Tax Authorities / Tax Advisors, Tax Auditors and attending the assessments and appeals
- Stay updated on changes in tax laws and case law developments, which may be relevant for planning & compliance
- Administer all indirect and direct tax processes and compliances, including corporate tax, Customs and GST in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attend any hearings in tax related litigations as may be required.
- Fulfill statutory compliance under direct and indirect tax laws.
- Represent organization from taxation perspective at tribunals, arbitrations and courts.
- Identify development areas for direct reportees and implement action plans for development.
- Conduct performance assessment & provide feedback on strengths & development areas.
- Ensure staffing of key positions in the department.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience of working in Corporate Taxation and responsible for Multiple client interactions
- Stability: Looking for candidates with long term commitment (not less than 2 years)
- Analytical Skills
- English Communication Verbal and written.
- Should be willing to relocate to Thrissur.
- Should have applied knowledge of Direct and indirect Taxation.
- Return filing
- Income Tax assessment and Tax Audit
- Should have thorough knowledge of Act & Rules of Income tax and GST
- Liasoning Govt. Officials, Income tax officials & Lawyers.
- Should have handled Taxation related activities by own & not by the tax consultant.