: TEST ENGINEER
: FULL TIME
: 3 TO 5 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN MANUAL TESTING
ASP.Net, SQL Server, Oracle-SQL, MySQL, Manual Testing Location
: THRISSUR, KERALA
: BTech(IT/CS), Dip(IT/CS), MTech(IT/CS), MSc(IT/CS), BSc(CS), BCA, MCA
: 228 days ago
: 7025105522 No. of Vacancies
- Collaborate extensively with internal departments to resolve client issues actively contributing to the effectiveness of the team
- Submit system defects and enhancements to Development with detailed analysis
- Interact with Development and Product Management, and Professional Services relative to system defects and enhancements
- Designing test scenarios from business requirements, use cases, and functional specifications.
- Develop, implement, and execute test plans for all new software development
- Assist with developing, implementing, and executing test plans for existing software and newly developed systems
- Prepare and execute tests for performance and scalability
- Prepare and execute tests for security and threat mitigation
- Create and execute SQL queries for test validation
- Document test results and assist with defect management
- Developing test scripts; Creating test sets; Maintaining test scripts
- Debugging/troubleshooting issues.
- Tracking and logging defects during execution.
- Reproduce customer problems in local environment.
- Should have 3+ Yrs. experience in Manual Testing
- Should have experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases.
- Should have good experience and solid knowledge in SQL database.
- Testing web-based applications preferably from the financial domain.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal, Leadership and team working skills
- Must be attentive to detail, proactive and flexible.
- Strong Understanding of software testing techniques.
- Good experience in .net technologies
- knowledge on various QA methodologies and techniques and SDLC process.
- Good understanding of design and usability principles
- Have good understanding of Software testing lifecycle.
- Should have experience in various test development and design methodologies.
- Working knowledge on SQL.
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be able to stage test scenarios in test environments, recreating and documenting each step as reported by client